TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you enter into with us as a provider
(KINDACUTE Designmanufaktur & Vertriebs GmbH & Co. KG) via the webstites https://www.kindacute.de/de/ and https://www.kindacute.de/en/. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his or her commercial nor to his or her independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview. If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider. If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview. Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("buy" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail no later than immediately after conclusion of the contract.
Our specifications on file formats, if any, shall be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, rights to a name, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all claims asserted by third parties in this connection. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and in this respect
do not assume any liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as specified in the respective offer, you will receive a draft correction from us, which you must check without delay. If you agree with the draft, you shall release the draft for execution by countersigning it in text form (e.g. e-mail). The design work will not be carried out without your approval. You are responsible for checking the proof for correctness and completeness and for informing us of any errors. We do not assume any liability for non-requested errors.
§ 4 Formation of the contract for courses
(1) The subject of the contract is the implementation of courses. Already by placing the respective course offer on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the respective course description.
(2) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The courses intended for booking are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After you have called up the "Checkout" page and entered your personal data and the payment terms, the order data will finally be displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider. If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview. Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order. By sending the order via the corresponding button, you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(3) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. For this purpose, we will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you may accept within 5 days (unless a different period is specified in the respective offer).
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 5 Performance of courses
(1) The courses shall be carried out in the form described in the respective offers on the agreed dates.
(2) Insofar as the performance of the courses is dependent on the number of participants, the minimum number of participants shall be determined by the respective offer. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we will inform you in text form (e.g. by e-mail) at least 7 days before the start of the course that the booked course will not take place. In this case, any services already rendered will be refunded immediately.
(3) In the event of cancellation of an individual event due to short-term absence of the course instructor due to illness or for any other important reason, the services already rendered will be refunded immediately. In the case of events consisting of several event dates, if a date is cancelled due to short-term absence of the course instructor due to illness or other important reason, the cancelled date will be made up for on a replacement date.
(4) In connection with the use of course rooms and objects, you must comply with the house rules displayed locally. You must comply with our instructions or the instructions of the course instructor.
§ 6 Withdrawal / Cancellation
(1) You can withdraw from the contract free of charge up to 10 days before the start of the course. The withdrawal must be in text form (e.g. e-mail). The relevant date for meeting the deadline is the date on which we receive the notice of withdrawal. Withdrawal is no longer possible less than 10 days before the start of the course.
(2) In case of non-participation or partial participation in the booked course, no refund of course fees is possible.
(3) The legal right of withdrawal is not affected by this; it exists regardless of the existence or non-existence of this additional right of withdrawal.
§ 7 Substitute participant
You can name a substitute participant at any time before the course begins.
You will not incur any costs for this rebooking.
§ 8 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna
§ 9 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may exercise a right of retention only insofar as it concerns
claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security shall not be permissible.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice that accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, insofar as you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the event of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released shall be incumbent upon us.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in deviation from the above warranty regulations:
a) Only our own specifications and the manufacturer's product description shall be deemed agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide warranty by rectification of the defect or subsequent delivery. If the rectification of defects fails, you may, at your option, demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the item or the defect or other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the event of rectification of defects, we shall not be obliged to bear the increased costs arising from the transport of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that such transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period shall be one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the period shall not apply
- for culpable damage attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and for other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- in the case of items which have been used in accordance with their customary use for a building and have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with rights arising from defects.
§ 11 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to bring an action before the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. CUSTOMER INFORMATION
1. identity of the seller
KINDACUTE Designmanufaktur & Vertriebs GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0)89 954 937 65
Alternative Dispute Resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German or English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. codes of conduct
4.1 We have submitted to the Buyer's Seal Quality Criteria of Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-zertifizierungskriterien.pdf.
5. essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment terms
6.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6.7 Unless otherwise agreed, payment for course bookings must be made at the latest on the course date on site before the start of the course, otherwise there is no right to participate.
7. delivery conditions
7.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment. If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment shall be at your risk.
8. legal liability for defects
The liability for defects is governed by the provision "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I). These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specializing in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings.
For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de....
Last updated: November 15, 2023